- All Swan air compressors and its spare parts are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the shipping date but not exceed 15 months from the month of manufacture. (The month of manufacture is available from the name plate of air compressor).
- The warranty is provided when the goods were properly used and maintained in accordance with User Manual or other notices issued.
- The warranty is provided if a defect in material and product issues are confirmed according to SWAN’s judgment or to the one of our authorized representatives; and such goods claimed defective are returned and inspected to be compliance with the claim, SWAN will repair or replace the parts for free of charge.
- The warranty is effective only to SWAN’s authorized agents. SWAN will not grant warranty to those who have not directly purchased the original genuine products/parts from the factory or authorized agents.
- Normal worn-out parts are not covered by the warranty.
- The warranty will become invalid automatically and immediately, if any mis-adjustment to the default setting of working pressure in the control system and safety devices (such as Automatic Pressure Switch, Safety Valve, Overload Relay, Oil Pressure Switch) is made without getting SWAN’s authorization; or the product is tampered without prior approval by SWAN; or is repaired with parts not originally supplied by SWAN; or is not properly used and maintained in accordance with the operational manual or other notices issued by SWAN.
- The warranty will be voided whenever break-downs or problems appear because of lack of experience, usage over its normal specifications, being error modified; being returned back incompletely, being disassembled improperly, or with tampered nameplate data.
We offer the terms of the service warranty.